I like where I live because:
- Quiet , friendly, good neighbours
- It is very good to get to town
- Its quiet, lovely neighbours
- I can walk to the pub, level walk, shops nearby, doesn’t rain much
- I lived here as a child, came back to look after my dad for 5 years, since have bought this house and love living here
- It’s fairly quiet and a good community spirit
- It’s very close to all amenities, school and town. Good community, sure start facilities, rec is good for families, kids, dogs etc.
- We have our own parking space and a garden. I like the walk into town and where we live is convenient for anywhere in Penzance
I don’t like where I live because:
- Dog mess – owners fault
- Some of our neighbours think its alright to throw their household rubbish into their gardens. Some of our neighbours have dogs that bark all day.
What would you most like to change about where you live:
- More flower beds in common areas
- Bigger kitchen, garage!
- Make it illegal to let your dog mess. Improve litter – rubbish everywhere. Too many weeds. Needs to be more like Germany
- Parking, the school where I live is a nightmare when people are picking up their children also staff park on my street instead of the school car park
- More facilities at Sure Start, better lighting at the rec for winter months maybe
- I would like to see a warden appointed who would check on all DCH properties both inside and out.